What is Tinea?
Ayurveda View of Tinea
Ayurveda offers effective herbal remedies like Gandhak Rasayan, Neem Capsules, Kaishore Guggul and Nirgundi oil for ayurvedic treatment of Tinea (ringworm). We provide 100 percent pure and natural products. All of them are free from side effects and are safe to use. And they are formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors. All of the medicines from the house are made without the addition of chemicals or additives or preservatives in it.
What is the cause of Tinea?
- An overgrowth of yeast on the skin surface causes tinea versicolor. If your skin is warm, moist, and oily enough, naturally occurring yeast may grow in small colonies. These yeast colonies cause the symptoms of tinea versicolor.
Symptoms of Tinea
- Skin discoloration, usually on the face, neck, chest and abdomen. Discolored patches can appear anywhere on your body.
- Itching at or around areas of skin affected by tinea versicolor
- Excessive sweating
- Patches of skin that: Have sharply defined edges
- Are lighter or darker than normal skin and can be pink, yellow-brown or tan
- May dry out and form scales
- May not darken in the sun
Ayurvedic Treatment of Tinea
Depending upon the Symptoms, Doshas involved, Prakriti of patient and seasons, different Panchkarma therapies and Ayurvedic medicines may be prescribed to the patient. Krimihar chikitsa is a must in Fungal diseases. Different panchakarma therapies may be Vaman, Virechan, Rakta Mokshan may be required to completely cure the disease
Home Remedies for Tinea
This oil comes from the leaves of a tree that grows in Australia. Because it can kill some types of bacteria and fungus, people have used it as a home remedy for many years.When rubbed into the sin twice a day, tea tree oil can reduce the itching, scaling, swelling, and burning of athlete’s foot. But it may take up to a month to see progress and it doesn’t work for everyone.
Tea tree oil can cause a skin rash or trigger allergies. So talk with your doctor before you try it. They can suggest a tea tree product for you to try, or explain how to dilute the oil to avoid side effects. Never take tea tree oil by mouth since it can be toxic.