Born and brought up in Hansi, Haryana, Dr. Amit Verma has a vast experience in the field of Ayurveda medicine and Panchakarma. He started his career as a medical practitioner in JIVA Ayurveda as Senior Consultant. Within a span of one year, he cured countless patients, some of whom were suffering from extremely rare diseases.
Through his efficient and effective methods of treatment and in-depth knowledge of ayurvedic science, he wants to spread the benefits of Ayurvedic system of medicine to the people and constantly work towards a healthier and happier society.
- B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery), Gaur Brahman Ayurvedic College, Brahamanwas, Rohtak, Haryana affiliated to Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana.
- M.D. Kaya Chikitsa (Ayurvedic Medicine), Shri Dharamsthala Manjunatheshwara College of Ayurveda & Hospital, Hassan, Karnataka affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietitics (MSc. CND), Karnataka State Open University, Mysore, Karnataka.
Recent research work published
- Amit Kumar, Devendra Kaushik, Diwakar P Joshi, Girish KJ. Huntington’s Disease – A Case Study. J of Ayurveda and Hol Med (JAHM).2014;3(3):53–57.
Dr Kusum Verma is a graduate in Ayurveda and did her master’s in Hospital & Health Care. She is Co-Founder of Vrikshakalpa Ayurveda. She is a renowned Ayurvedic Consultant, Marma Chikitsa Expert & specialised in Naadi Pariksha.
With her vast experience of more than 5 years in the field of Ayurveda & Panchakarma, she has treated more than 50000 patients suffering from chronic ailments such as Skin Allergies, Psoriasis, Eczema, PCOD, Infertility, Leucorrhoea, Allergic Asthma and Arthritis.
Born & brought up in Panchkula, Haryana, Dr Kusum Verma started her career as an Ayurveda consultant in Ayushakti Ayurveda. She had been under training, of Dr Smita Naram, where she has learnt the skills of Naadi Pariksha & Marma Chikitsa.
Within a span of 1 year, she cured a countless number of patients, through her effective and highly efficient methods of treatment i.e. Panchakarma, Marma chikitsa etc. Throughout her career as an Ayurveda practitioner, she’s seen and cured patients suffering from diseases as common as Arthritis, Slip Disc, Psoriasis, Eczema, Leucoderma, Obesity, Thyroid and PCOD.
- B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery), Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College, Chandigarh affiliated to Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- MBA in Hospital & Health Care, Sikkim Manipal University