What is Premature Ejaculation?
Ejaculation of the semen with minimal sexual stimulation, or before the man and his partner wish, is known as premature ejaculation. If this happens frequently, it can cause distress and problems in the relationship.
The cause of PE could be temporary depression, stress, anxiety, a history of sexual repression, or a lack of emotional bonding between the partners. Physical disease can also be the reason, such as a swollen prostate gland (prostatitis), diabetes, sexually transmitted diseases, or cardiovascular disease.
Ayurveda View of Premature Ejaculation
Certain Ayurvedic medicines, such as kaunch beej, kamini vidrawan ras, and yauvanamrit vati, are thought to treat premature ejaculation when taken in capsule form twice daily with lukewarm water. Ayurvedic medicine has also been used to treat erectile dysfunction.
What is the cause of Premature Ejaculation?
- Psychological factors that might play a role include:
- Early sexual experiences
- Sexual abuse
- Poor body image
- Worrying about premature ejaculation
- Guilty feelings that increase your tendency to rush through sexual encounters
Symptoms of Premature Ejaculation
- The main symptom of premature ejaculation is the inability to delay ejaculation for more than one minute after penetration. However, the problem might occur in all sexual situations, even during masturbation.
Premature ejaculation can be classified as:
Lifelong (primary). Lifelong premature ejaculation occurs all or nearly all of the time beginning with your first sexual encounters. Acquired (secondary). Acquired premature ejaculation develops after you’ve had previous sexual experiences without ejaculatory problems.
- Many men feel that they have symptoms of premature ejaculation, but the symptoms don’t meet the diagnostic criteria for premature ejaculation. Instead, these men might have natural variable premature ejaculation, which includes periods of rapid ejaculation as well as periods of normal ejaculation.
Ayurvedic Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
For premature ejaculation, natural ayurvedic treatment is the need of the hour. Ayurveda may actually exceed your expectations. Ayurvedic medicine for premature ejaculation is a safe, effective and permanent cure. There are no side effects, unlike the anti-depressants that are commonly prescribed by modern medical practitioners. There is no need to undergo complicated therapies or intake dangerous psychotropic drugs.
Home Remedies for Premature Ejaculation
- Like topical creams, lidocaine spray can help treat premature ejaculation by desensitizing the penis and decreasing hypersensitivity.
Use the spray 10 to 15 minutes before sex in order for it to work best. Known potential side effects include lowered libido and temporary sensitivity loss.
- In general, condoms can decrease sensitivity and keep you from ejaculating early. But there are also climax control condoms available over-the-counter that are either made of a thicker latex material or contain a numbing agent that’s meant to delay climax.
- Ayurveda is India’s traditional healing system. It relies on thousands of herbs to treat everything from diabetes to inflammation.
Certain Ayurvedic medicines, such as kaunch beej, Kamini vidrawan ras, and yauvanamrit vati, are thought to treat premature ejaculation when taken in capsule form twice daily with lukewarm water. Ayurvedic medicine has also been used to treat erectile dysfunction.