What is Aids?
AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome) is a disease caused by a virus called HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus). The illness alters the immune system, making people much more vulnerable to infections and diseases. HIV is found in the body fluids of an infected person, such as semen, vaginal fluids, blood, and breast milk. The virus is passed from one person to another through blood or sexual contact. HIV can be transmitted in many ways, such as vaginal, oral sex, anal sex, blood transfusion, and contaminated hypodermic needles.
Ayurveda View of Aids
AIDS is presently assuming global importance as its tentacles spread far and wide. Consequently, there is a frantic search to find an effective medicine for this scourage. The learned Ayurveda physician analyses the theoretical basis for the treatment of AIDS from the angle of Ayurveda.
What is the cause of Aids?
- The acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) is a type of interminable, and conceivably life-undermining condition that is brought about by the human immunodeficiency virus or HIV. By harming your immune system, HIV meddles with your body’s capacity to battle infection and disease. HIV is a sexually transmitted infection (STI). It can likewise be spread by contact with tainted blood or from mother to child during pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding. Without medication, it might take a long time before HIV weakens your immune system to the point that you have AIDS. There’s no cure for HIV/AIDS, however, medications can drastically slow the movement of the disease. This article will give you all the information on AIDS causes, the reason for AIDS, how does aids spread, and why HIV AIDS is an incurable disease.
Symptoms of Aids
- Rapid weight loss.
- Recurring fever or profuse night sweats.
- Extreme and unexplained tiredness.
- Prolonged swelling of the lymph glands in the armpits, groin, or neck.
- Diarrhea that lasts for more than a week.
- Sores of the mouth, anus, or genitals.
Ayurvedic Treatment of Aids
Ayurvedic medicine originated within the ancient spiritual traditions of India. It treats and nurtures the mind, body, senses, and soul. It attempts to strengthen the immune system using personalized routines for meditation, spiritualism, and nutrition. Ayurveda employs a system of herbalism similar to traditional Chinese medicine (see fact sheet 704).
Ayurvedic practitioners enhance well-being and prevent disease by nurturing the deeper connections between mind and body. They believe that true health means more than the absence of disease. True health is a state of “total health,” where the patient’s vital forces are well-energized and in balance.
Home Remedies for Aids
Green tea: This healthy tea can help to strengthen the immune system action because it protects it against oxidants and radicals.
Maca root: While more research is needed to prove its effectiveness is also said to boost immune system function.
Cat’s Claw: The powerful immune and antiviral activity of Cat’s Claw can help fight the HIV virus and its anti-inflammatory properties can help to repair the damage caused by the HIV virus. Cat’s claw is not recommended for people with leukemia or certain autoimmune disorders.
Maitake Mushroom: Used as antiviral and immune support this supplement can improve the results of your HIV and AIDs therapy. Maitake may lower blood sugar so consult with your physician if you are taking any medication to control your blood sugar.
Ashwagandha: Used as an antiviral to support the immune system and to help it repair the damage caused by the HIV virus.
Astragalus: Used to protect and support the immune system. Its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties help fight other infections. Astragalus also contains powerful antioxidants that can protect cells against damage caused by HIV.